Microsoft Windows ISO Download Tool 4.21 Full Version
Microsoft Windows ISO Download Tool lets you install all versions of Microsoft 7, 8.1 and 10 because well as Office 2007 and 2010 straight from Microsoft’s servers. Video walkthrough available. Anybody whom’s ever tried to simply download one from all of these ISO’s knows it isn’t always simple to find. This app that is portable that issue. It’s really small and does require .NET Framework be set up.
It’s very easy and simple to utilize. Just pick 7, 8.1 or 10 through the right, then which edition and download the 32 or edition that is 64-bit. Optionally it is possible to replicate the hyperlink. The officially supported method of downloading the Windows that is proper 10 is the Microsoft Windows 10 Media Creation Tool.
This tool permits an easy and way that is download that is comfortable Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 disk images (ISO) straight from Microsoft’s servers, along with Office 2007, workplace 2010, Office 2013, Office 2016, and Office 2011 for Mac.
In the Microsoft that is past pictures that are provided nearly all of their items through their subcontractor “Digital River”. These packages were pulled in early 2014. Afterwards, Microsoft made a selection that is restricted of available on the TechBench site. Our tool accesses that TechBench site, and unlocks a true number that is big of download files onto it.
Microsoft Windows and workplace ISO Download Tool allows you download all versions of Microsoft 7, 8.1 and 10 also workplace 2007 and 2010 straight from Microsofts servers. Film walkthrough available. Anyone whos ever tried to just install one of these ISOs that are brilliant it isnt constantly readily available. This app that is portable that issue. It is very small and does require .NET Framework be installed.
It’s quite easy and straightforward to make use of. Simply select 7, 8.1 or 10 through the right, then which edition and download the 32 or version that is 64-bit. Optionally you can also copy the link. The officially supported way of downloading the Windows that is correct 10 is utilising the Microsoft Windows 10 Media production Tool.
TO INSTALL THE WINDOWS 7 USB/DVD DOWNLOAD TOOL:
Follow the steps in the setup dialogs. You’ll have the option to specify where to
- Click to open the Windows 7 USB/DVD Download tool installation file.
- When you are prompted to either save the file to disk or run it, choose Run.
- You need to be an administrator on the computer you are installing the Windows 7 USB/DVD Download tool on. The tool requires the Microsoft .NET Framework version 2.0 or higher.
FOR WINDOWS XP USERS
- The following applications must be installed prior to installing the tool:
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 must be installed. It can be downloaded here.
- Microsoft Image Mastering API v2 must be installed. It can be downloaded here.
USING THE WINDOWS 7 USB/DVD DOWNLOAD TOOL
You’ve got already bought the Windows 7 ISO download from Microsoft shop and also downloaded the Windows 7 ISO file to your disk that is hard drive you operate the Windows 7 USB/DVD Download Tool, make sure. You’ll download the file from your Microsoft store Account once you your self have purchased Windows 7 but have not yet downloaded the ISO file.
TO MAKE A COPY OF YOUR WINDOWS 7 ISO FILE:
- If you should be copying the file to a USB flash drive,
- select your USB device within the drop-down list and start that is click COPYING. If the file is being copied by you up to DVD,
- click BEGIN BURNING
- Select USB DEVICE to produce a copy for a USB flash drive or DVD that is choose to generate a duplicate on a DVD disk.
- The title and path of your Windows 7 ISO file, or click BROWSE and choose the file from the OPEN dialog box in the SOURCE FILE box, type. Click NEXT.
- Click on the Windows START key, and click WINDOWS 7 USB/DVD DOWNLOAD TOOL in the ALL PROGRAMS list to start the Windows 7 USB/DVD Download Tool.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS :
- Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista, or Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Pentium 233-megahertz (MHz) processor or faster (300 MHz is recommended)
- 50MB of free space on your hard drive
- DVD-R drive or 4GB removable USB flash drive
TECHNICAL INFORMATION :
- Title: Windows USB/DVD Download Tool 126.96.36.199
- Filename: Windows7-USB-DVD-Download-Tool-Installer-en-US.exe
- File size: 2.60MB (2,721,168 bytes)
- Requirements: Windows (All Versions)
- Languages: Multiple languages
- License: Freeware
Supported Windows version :
- Windows 7 Starter Edition (32bit/64bit)
- Windows 7 Home Basic Edition (32bit/64bit)
- Windows 7 Home Premium Edition (32bit/64bit)
- Windows 7 Professional Edition (32bit/64bit)
- Windows 7 Ultimate Edition (32bit/64bit)
- Windows 7 OEM (32bit/64bit)
- Windows 8 All Edition (32bit/64bit)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Editions (32bit/64bit)
- Windows 10 All Edition (32bit/64bit)
Supported Office version :
- Office 2007 Home and Student
- Office 2007 Small Business
- Office 2007 Professional
- Office 2007 Full Packaged Product
- Office 2010 Home and Student (Word, Excel, OneNote, PowerPoint)
- Office 2010 Personal (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Office 2010 Home and Business (Word, Excel, OneNote, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Office 2010 Professional (Word, Excel, OneNote, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, Publisher)
- Office 2010 Professional Plus (Word, Excel, OneNote, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, Publisher, InfoPath)
- Office 2010 Academic
- Office 2010 Individual Components
- Office 2010 Project Standard
- Office 2010 Project Professional
- Office 2010 Visio Standard
- Office 2010 Visio Professional
- Office 2010 Visio Premium
- Office 2010 Tech Guarantee Suites
- Office 2011 Home and Student
- Office 2011 Home and Business